Residents of the Boroughs of Collingswood and Woodlynne are eligible for free library cards. You need to come to the library in person to sign up for a card.
Free cards are available for the following non-Collingswood residents
- Non-resident owners of property in Collingswood
- Non-resident teachers in Collingswood public and parochial schools
- Non-resident employees of the Borough of Collingswood
- Non-resident clergy on the staff of Collingswood churches
- Owners of Businesses located in Collingswood
Non-residents who are not eligible for free cards are welcome to join the Library for a $35 annual fee.
When applying for membership, adults must present current traceable identification, which includes both name and address: for example, a driver’s license, rent receipt, utility bill, bankbook, or apartment lease. Non-resident owners of property or of a business should present a borough tax bill. Children in kindergarten and up to age 14 are issued children’s cards, which must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Cards for residents are generally issued for a period of two years. Non-resident cards are issued for one year. The replacement fee for a lost card is $1.