ATTENTION TEENS/TWEENS! ARE YOU AN ASPIRING FILMMAKER? A CREATOR OF STOP MOTION ANIMATION? IF SO, CONSIDER ENTERING YOUR PROJECT IN THE
10:30am-12pm, Collingswood Public Library, (2nd Floor)
- Filmmakers must be in the 6th-12th grades
- Stop Motion Animation ONLY, no live-action
- Films must be AT LEAST 30 seconds in length
- Title pages and end credits must be included in your film
- Please be mindful of submitting library-appropriate content. We reserve the right to not show any particular video.
- You must obtain permission to use copyrighted music in your film, so please use copyright free, public domain, creative commons copyright or your own original music. The same rules apply to the use of photos/images for green screen backdrops.
- Entries must be received by 6pm on Friday, September 22nd.
TO ENTER YOUR PROJECT IN THE FEST YOU MUST:
1. Complete entry form online HERE or fill out form available in Teen Area and turn it in to the Teen Librarian.
2. To submit your film to the festival please
A) Email the film as a file to email@example.com with the subject line being your film title and ATTN: Teen Librarian / Stop Motion Film Fest
B) Upload your film to YouTube and email collsmakerspace @gmail.com with the link, film title and ATTN: Teen Librarian / Stop Motion Film Fest.
NEED HELP MAKING A STOP MOTION ANIMATION FILM? BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR